NYT opinion: It’s Time to Prepare for a Possible Trump Indictment

John was bugging out on heroin and cheating on his wife and dosing young ladies with acid around the time he said this !
But he knew what he was doing.....

You may attack and try to discredit the messenger, but the message is true.
Just look at the state of the world and tell me it’s NOT run by lunatics. ;)

Last edited:
You seem to like to push buttons, I am not, I asked a legitimate question.

If they didn't need pushing they wouldn't be buttons. Nah, it is not my intention or purpose to push buttons. I bring the truth, the point. If that pushes someone's buttons that has nothing to do with me.

"Words have consequences"? Consequences from whom? For the record, I made a harmless comment from a place of an attempt at humor, in context of the flow of the thread. A "hit list"? Never crossed my mind, what use do I have for a hit list. None.

We clear on that now? Have any more dumb questions?

No worries there. I have zero confidence that he will ever be held accountable for anything. He's a member of The Club.

I think you're missing the plot. I'm not sure how anyone could mistake the obvious, Trump is decidedly not a member of The Club. In large part that is why & how we find ourselves here.

If they didn't need pushing they wouldn't be buttons. Nah, it is not my intention or purpose to push buttons. I bring the truth, the point. If that pushes someone's buttons that has nothing to do with me.

"Words have consequences"? Consequences from whom? For the record, I made a harmless comment from a place of an attempt at humor, in context of the flow of the thread. A "hit list"? Never crossed my mind, what use do I have for a hit list. None.

We clear on that now? Have any more dumb questions?
Here is your so called "joke" and the ensuing.

In all fairness, who doesn't have a hit list. Amirite?

Never did, don't think I ever will. There are plenty of people I couldn't care less if they died, but not by my hand. There goes that theory.

There was no theory, I was kidding, man.
Why so serious this morning, er, afternoon.

Who is on your kill list? Sometimes words have consequences.

Let's just say, you're not. That's all you need to know, so chill the fuck. Don't push it.

A legitimate question? Please. Aren't we inquisitive today.
Alright, I'll play. What was the question again?

You forgot already/ You can't go back and read. Aren't we an asshole today?

Just an observation, your bedside manners need work. Throughout you were nothing but a condescending asshole.

Last edited:
Trump a member of the club? haha

He was voted in because he is Anti-Establishment and cannot be brought. Things were really starting to come together, and now look at it... all in pieces and unrepairable. There are still people out there that cannot and will not admit it, baffles my mind.

Anyway, we are headed for war now anyways, so enjoy your untimely deaths (with high probability) thanks to the anti trumpers.

Here is your so called "joke" and the ensuing.

In all fairness, who doesn't have a hit list. Amirite?

Never did, don't think I ever will. There are plenty of people I couldn't care less if they died, but not by my hand. There goes that theory.

There was no theory, I was kidding, man.
Why so serious this morning, er, afternoon.

Who is on your kill list? Sometimes words have consequences.

Let's just say, you're not. That's all you need to know, so chill the fuck. Don't push it.

A legitimate question? Please. Aren't we inquisitive today.
Alright, I'll play. What was the question again?

You forgot already/ You can't go back and read. Aren't we an asshole today?

Just an observation, your bedside manners need work. Throughout you were nothing but a condescending asshole.

That makes twice you called me an asshole, and you're calling my manners and propriety into question?

Nah, I don't read that exchange the same as you. Someone quoted someone else saying, when my mother does I have a hit list, which if serious is a bit disturbing. That person is no longer here. I commented, obviously in jest and to lighten the mood, "In all fairness, who doesn't have a hit list. Amirite?" You took that serious, because you wanted to take it serious. All attempts by me to steer you away from dramatics you rejected in favor of I can only see as baiting me into saying something stupid. Potentially "words have consequences" stupid.

I don't spend my time here deliberately being confrontational, or pushing buttons, and I don't hold grudges. Check the record. You try to push my buttons, you'll probably regret it. Fair play, that's the way I see it. Justified. Don't want no trouble, there won't be none. Fuck with the bull, you get the horns. Simple.

"Who's on your kill list?" Yeah, dumb question, for myriad reasons. We done with the dramatics, move on?

That makes twice you called me an asshole, and you're calling my manners and propriety into question?

Nah, I don't read that exchange the same as you. Someone quoted someone else saying, when my mother does I have a hit list, which if serious is a bit disturbing. That person is no longer here. I commented, obviously in jest and to lighten the mood, "In all fairness, who doesn't have a hit list. Amirite?" You took that serious, because you wanted to take it serious. All attempts by me to steer you away from dramatics you rejected in favor of I can only see as baiting me into saying something stupid. Potentially "words have consequences" stupid.

I don't spend my time here deliberately being confrontational, or pushing buttons, and I don't hold grudges. Check the record. You try to push my buttons, you'll probably regret it. Fair play, that's the way I see it. Justified. Don't want no trouble, there won't be none. Fuck with the bull, you get the horns. Simple.

"Who's on your kill list?" Yeah, dumb question, for myriad reasons. We done with the dramatics, move on?
Takes one to know one and you were being an asshole. I have seen that on numerous occasions. I am not implying you are always an asshole. I am sure you have redeeming qualities. But, yes, in this instance you were an asshole. See, I did it again.

You done editing?

Yeah, I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, "takes one to know one". I think maybe you're poking on account of holding a grudge. In the context of "numerous occasions", and grudges, someone recently lost their shit and took a shot at me with a long inappropriate rant inappropriately in a thread that doesn't and should not see drama play out. A rant which contrary to a long standing rule here at HR dot com included references to family. See it as being "an asshole" if you wish, I responded in a not so polite way. The comment directed at me and a family member was not deserving of bedside manner. Justified, my response. Ever since you've been attempting to push my buttons, not that I really give a damn. Me thinks you're holding a grudge on someone else's behalf. Again, not that I give a fuck. But the way I see it, your disaappointment or whatever, if you had your head screwed on right and your moral compass pointed in the right direction, seek clarification from that person, hold him responsible. Or you can continue to hold a grudge. Do as you wish.

Trump a member of the club? haha

He was voted in because he is Anti-Establishment and cannot be brought. Things were really starting to come together, and now look at it... all in pieces and unrepairable. There are still people out there that cannot and will not admit it, baffles my mind.

Anyway, we are headed for war now anyways, so enjoy your untimely deaths (with high probability) thanks to the anti trumpers.

Right. "The Club" has been out to get Trump from the beginning, even before and during the 2016 election. A documented fact. Continually attempting to sabotage, preoccupy, obstruct his time in office. Fail, throughout. Will they get their wish this time to meddle in the people's business, to disenfranchise the people and attempt to fix the 2024 election? It's looking more and more doubtful, this latest effort.

Interesting take, this latest failure, if it does indeed fail, it's all because Trump is in The Club. Facepalm worthy.

Reactions: RFR
Back