Numark TTX1 pair, Ecler 3-channel DJ mixer

bubbleboy

I've got a sweet DJ setup that's in near-mint condition. Bought all this stuff new in Jan-March 2004. Sadly, the DJ thing is not for me, so I'm offering it up for sale in an effort to add to my preamp and mic fund.

- 2 Numark TTX1's
- 2 Shure M35X 'house/techno' styli/carts (installed already)
- 1 Ecler house/techno/scratch DJ mixer

3 options:
- Buy the whole setup
- Buy just the mixer
- Buy just the pair of decks

Make me an offer

Ecler mixer

what up Huck.

The mixer is the SMAC PRO30. It's a 3 channel board; 3 band EQ on each; mic input on ch1; kills on every freq. You can see the model page at www.eclerdjdivision.com/instruments/smac/index.htm.

I ordered it brand new ($380) direct from PSSL in March of this year after a lot of trying out versus Vestax and some Ranes. i thought this was the best hands down. it's near-mint condition. Apparently Ecler is very respected, but not well known in the US yet. This is a beautifully designed piece--I just don't have the skills/inclination to do it justice.

I have the original box and manual.

Let me know if you need any more info or want to talk it over

Lee

Yeah, I actually like the Ecler mixers, but when they got the channel faders on that damn angle, it really fucks me up in the game, especially when I got my back to the decks, or i'm on some ol' spin around type shit. Anyways, check your PMs.

Back