NUENDO and Layla

omnipotent

I just built me another computer, but for some reason NUENDO is refusing to accept all the inputs and outputs on my layla card.

I have no idea whats going on, any help would be appreciated.

I have Neuendo, and Mona...........

You could try uninstalling Neuendo, and the install it with Layla turned on.

Or, reseat the sound card in the computer, it may not be seated properly.

I tried reinststalling the card and Nuendo. Swiching it to the next slot won't help, because Layla is working with all my other software (including cubase), and Nuendo is recognising the card, but only 2 ins, and 2 outs of it.

Thanx anyway. keep the posts coming I dread the thought of having to go through the online tech assistance, with both companies blaming the other.:confused:

Yeah, I hear ya on that tech assistance...........

Ok, I checked out Nuendo without the Mona turned on and it recognizes my soundblaster. Then when I turned Mona on and started Nuendo again, it recognizes all inputs. SO...............I don't think it's Neuendo. It doesn't make sense that it would recognize just two inputs if all inputs were working. Try recording with all inputs in Cubase. Check your layla console software and make sure all inputs are functional.

You could also try recording using inputs 3-? in Nuendo just to see what happens. And when doing that open the Layla console and see if you are getting input levels. A weird thing about Mona, I'll be recording and only getting sound out of one speaker, so I opened the software console and had to select and deselect solo before the sound would come out of right and left speakers! What's up with that??

Back