NUENDO advice?

murph86

Hey everyone...
I just got NUENDO...Any tips to make the ride through learning how to use it any smoother?

Lol, that's cute. Unfortunately...my lovely fiance, the doll that he is, thought he would open it install it as a surprise, and dispose of the box, therefore, I don't have the manual OR the box lol.

actualy, I think all the manuals are available in PDF format when you register as a user over at the steinberg site. You can register and make an account by supplying the USB key number printed on your dongle supplied with your software ;)

actualy, I think all the manuals are available in PDF format when you register as a user over at the steinberg site. You can register and make an account by supplying the USB key number printed on your dongle supplied with your software ;)

which you have to do to ensure your PC isn't frozen within 30 days of course :eek:

smells like a pirate to me... the manual is installed from the disc... or did he throw the disc away with the quick start man.. and the dongle???

also the pdf manual is available from the help menu. at least in nuendo 4 it is (I don't know about older versions).

there's also a full set of nuendo tutorial videos you can get. I don't recall if it's commercial or free though (I don't have it). might be for an older version of nuendo (like version 3 maybe) but nuendo is a tool that stays pretty much the same, just adding features and improving things, with every version so you'll be fine with whatever version it's for if you decide to go that route.

Back