NT1 Rode ?

Thanks, Dobro. Sorry I posted it in two places. (I meant to put it in it's own topic, but was reading the NT1 topic at the time.)

The C3000 (now called the C3000B) is an excellent "swiss army" mic that can be used in a variety of situations. go check one out and let us know what you think.

The Alesis Pre-amp is actually decent, considering it's included in my mixer that was only $500. However, I'm sure a good ART Tube preamp is better sounding. Which one do you have? The Pro MPA?

J.R.

WOW

Let's give it up for the effort from Cypher!!

Thanks man. Yeah I was impressed with the mic.
I like more air though on soft acoustic music(vocals). I CAN say though it would be tough to lose the NT1 in a mix. I can't believe how present it is, and not too brite like some cheapies. You can also buy two for the price of the TLM103. Hell three.

[This message has been edited by Ears (edited 06-26-2000).]

Hi, Charles! I'm not about to record my voice with the NT1. I think my guitar playing was bad enough! hehe No seriously, next time I'm micing a vocalist with the NT1, I'll be sure to hitch up the C3000 next to it for comparison. I can already tell you that the NT1 does a better job for vocals. It can really help a vocalist sound better, which I assume is part of the appeal of this mic over a clean/accurate mic like the C3000.

J.R.

Back