NS 10's. Let's see who actually used them.

Were NS 10's "all that"?

• They waz da bomb!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bob Clearwater liked them!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I can live with them.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Are you kidding?

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Three Mile Island helped the environment!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Sound Cracker

Were NS 10's really "all that"? Anyone who has worked with them would say about the same thing. Tiring! Midrange heavy! No low end!

Nothing compared to a decent pair of Genelec's!

Cast YOUR vote.

Good Day!

Oops!

The things you never double check. I am not even sure why Clearwater came to mind, except I was checking into a rafting tour for this summer and one was called Clearwater, but you are of course right Bruce. Thank you for the correction!

Good Day!

Com'on cracker - they were the best around at the time - I used them for years, then I figured that 20/20's were better.

Now I think Genelecs are even better ;)

hey - things are getting better :)

cheers
john

I used NS-10's during the early 90's in a friend's studio, but haven't heard a pair in a long time. So my memory of what they sound like is kind of distant. But what I do remember is that they weren't "full" sounding in any regard. But I think everyone already knew that.

big Auratones....as a second monitor...sure, ok.....

besides, who ever saw them in a Nashville studio as the ONLY monitor anyway??....not me..

At least they were CLEAR in the mids unlike alot of the nearfields out now which are bass heavy and cardboardy in the mids. But I guess playing "guess whats going on below 440Hz" stopped being a fun way to spend your sundays.

Back