Now this takes some balls....

Did you check out his website???

He is a "Hip Hop" record label that specializes in selling illegal cracked software!!!!!!!!!! What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked him about it's legality:
IT IS NOT ILLIGAL BECAUSE IT COMES WITH FULL LICENSE - BUT NO USB PLUG - CRACK SOFTWARE MAKES USB DONGLE WORK WITH THIS VERSION.
And this..
YES THIS SOFTWARE IS 3.3 FINAL VERSION . WE CAN SET UP A SERVER LINK IF YOU REALLY INTERESTING TO HAVE THIS SOFTWARE SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD. OTHERWISE PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT AND RECIEVE IN 5 WORKING DAYS ( CUBASE SX 3.3 and HYPERSONIC . PLEASE VISIT WWW.EDZAI.COM FOR MORE INFO THANK YOU
It's next year's Ver 3.3 and it's totally legal and just $8.88 US !!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A STEAL!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

(Even though he types in all CAPS, and has ZERO feedback....) ;)

I hope you guys dont mind but I passed the link around. Im dying off of this "Ladies and gentlemen meet the president of the United States" Damn jackass.

It isn't uncommon unfortunately. People are selling cracks of many different programs on EBay. Some go to the trouble to actually print a CD label that looks like the real deal and claim they "lost" the manual. But when you see the same person selling the same program week after week and all the auctions start at "$1" or "$5", well...it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's a crack. Especially when the program starts at $600

If it get's reported to EBay, sometimes they will take action, other times not.

The sad part is, there are some people nieve enough, they believe they are getting a "steal" (no pun intended) on it. The ones who are more knowlegable about cracks will just get it for free on some warez site.

Bass Master "K" said:
It isn't uncommon unfortunately. People are selling cracks of many different programs on EBay. Some go to the trouble to actually print a CD label that looks like the real deal and claim they "lost" the manual. But when you see the same person selling the same program week after week and all the auctions start at "$1" or "$5", well...it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's a crack. Especially when the program starts at $600

Yeah, about five years ago my brother bought a playstation game off of eBay. It turns out it was a burned version, which wouldn't run on our system.

Yeah its the same with everything. I while ago I was looking for a cd I knew was ltd edition and unlikely to find, but I thought I'd give ebay a go. There were more copies of it on sale than it was limited to lol... Some of them outright advertised as CD-R's. What made me laugh was some of the "genuine versions" were tagged at £5, while at the same time I saw a blatant CD-R for something like £60.

The sad thing is that you know someone is goingto fork out for it... :mad:

noisedude said:
Yeah ... but is he selling crack? That's like, a drug, and drugs are bad, m'kay.

Lets get married and have a honeymoon in India.......

for those of you who don't get it, its a south park joke

Back