"Nothing To Fear"

Dr ZEE

Anti-Pro Circles Insider
When you see an album from the artist you admire receiveing a one and only 1-star review :mad: , you just may feel like reading it. That's exactly what just happened to me. And so I had to click on 'review link' and see.
And there it was:
"I love Chris Rea. Unfortunately, when I popped the first disc into my Mact to rip into iTunes I discovered that it was not playable on a PC or Mac! With music disseminated through my house via iTunes and various AirPortExpress hooked up to the stereo systems, I don't listen to CDs directly anymore and love the flexibility of iTunes. As a result, the entire 4,000 disc collection is buried into out of the way spaces since the physical disc approach is trumped by having the entire collection on a hard drive next to my iMac.
Now I need to go figure out how to return these expensive pieces of plastic to Amazon. :-( "

...now, how about taking time out to digest what you've just read the above? ...heh heh :p

A member of this board ( ;) ) once wrote: "....we are living in very dark times in the history of popular music...",
and so I agreed then and now again:
- Yes we are! And we've got "Nothing" To Fear ....:rolleyes:
, thanks, Chris.

I can dig this! ....
Yeah, man, Me too :)
Now, As Chris said: "...we're not each other
Each soul has black thorns of his own ..."
We all dig the soil yet we do it in our own way and for different reasons, searching and finding different remains and then write our own stories in 'books of history'.

BTW, here's the latest "gift to fans" from Chris , as you can see iMaco' fans are kind of out of luck :p :D

Back