Not ordinary guitar pedals to invent new music styles?

But is there a synth with RANDOM generator of sounds/patches/pads that randomly creates a synth sound of various complexity, so I don’t have to create it from scratch.
I remember reading that the Arturia Matrix Brute has exactly such a facility. However, it can sometimes come up with a voice that doesn't actually make a sound.
If you're lucky though, you might just get a jaw-dropping voice.

I remember reading that the Arturia Matrix Brute has exactly such a facility. However, it can sometimes come up with a voice that doesn't actually make a sound.
If you're lucky though, you might just get a jaw-dropping voice.
Thnxx.
I just found out that Roland mc 707 has it too. U can select a category of sound and complexity, and it randomly generates sounds. Well, some luck is needed.. I agree. Cool shit.
Any software synths like that??

Thnxx.
I just found out that Roland mc 707 has it too. U can select a category of sound and complexity, and it randomly generates sounds. Well, some luck is needed.. I agree. Cool shit.
Any software synths like that??
Sounds just happening randomly..no Im not into that..

You mean layers? 8 layers of things happening? That just a more complex patch.

Omnisphere

Look at the Digitech XP series. The space Station is the goofy one where it converts your guitar with whammy tech to a pad. Getch yer pads. Pads. The 'Alien ' presets have little FX tails to control as you play.

Sounds just happening randomly..no Im not into that..

You mean layers? 8 layers of things happening? That just a more complex patch.

Omnisphere

Look at the Digitech XP series. The space Station is the goofy one where it converts your guitar with whammy tech to a pad. Getch yer pads. Pads. The 'Alien ' presets have little FX tails to control as you play.
That Omnisphere looks promising. I’ll check it out. Gracies amigo

Look at the Digitech XP series.
I've got the XP360xp. They're discontinued but you should be able to find one cheap. They were about $180.00 when I bought mine new. LOADED with effects pedals of every type.... you can stack, tweak, and re-order them until you're blue in the face. Very powerful little gizmo.

Or you can buy and stack and experiment with some of the fun stuff that's out there:

POG
Digitech Whammy pedal
digital delay
uni-vibe
Wah
envelope filter
pitch shift
etc

Sounds like you're wanting something to "generate" weirdness for you - but I think you're probably going to have to dig in, spend the time, and experiment to find the weirdness you seek.

Last edited:
I've got the XP360xp. They're discontinued but you should be able to find one cheap. They were about $180.00 when I bought mine new. LOADED with effects pedals of every type.... you can stack, tweak, and re-order them until you're blue in the face. Very powerful little gizmo.

Or you can buy and stack and experiment with some of the fun stuff that's out there:

POG
Digitech Whammy pedal
digital delay
uni-vibe
Wah
envelope filter
pitch shift
etc

Sounds like you're wanting something to "generate" weirdness for you - but I think you're probably going to have to dig in, spend the time, and experiment to find the weirdness you seek.
I never said “weird “. But weird is cool too. It’s a big part of this weird life.
Cheers beers bro

Any other interesting unordinary pedals? Thnxx
ag5kkyhonwoysl9azqhb.png

check out a infinite jets demo

Back