Not Da Man- Naughty Boy!!!

GROOVEJIVEY

My bad, I just saw where it said no dealers- My Bad!!! Please disregard, when I get my website up & running, I'll just post a link to it. Please accept my apologies, & I'll look a little closer next time... Don't look now, Hillbilly Backwoods Dipshit in the area...
Groove

I've heard of somerset , ky before....it sounds close, for some reason. I'm on ky lake....so..how far are you?

Hey Groove,

If you can get us some "just above cost" deals like you said then I don't think anybody would complain! IMO, the rule exists for those looking to take advantage of free advertising...if you're helping the community then we'll just bend the rules a bit.

;)

mixmkr said:
I've heard of somerset , ky before....it sounds close, for some reason. I'm on ky lake....so..how far are you?
Hey Mix...
If you're on KY lake, you're down in Western KY, I'm guessing LBL area (Murray/Benton/Eddyville). I'm down here in central KY, on Lake Cumberland. Roughly a 2hr ride... I was stationed @ Fart Grumble (Fort Campbell) for 4 1/2 years during a 12 yr ride with Uncle Sam's finest. Shoot me an email at jwleopold@kih.net, we'll chat... :D

GROOVEJIVEY
I go through your area when I go to my parents in Clarksville. Small world.:cool:

Dolemite said:
Hey Groove,

If you can get us some "just above cost" deals like you said then I don't think anybody would complain! IMO, the rule exists for those looking to take advantage of free advertising...if you're helping the community then we'll just bend the rules a bit.

;)
Hey Dolemite...
Yeah, I got in a hurry, & ended up shooting from the hip instead of reading the instructions 1st... I don't want to aggravate anybody by doing something that would be considered unfair or taking advantage. The whole reason I do the music thing is for no other reason than love of music. Around here where I live, there's 4 music stores, & 3 of those 4 are out for one thing- $$$! Even when I had the store & studio open, I was lucky enuff to not have to worry about making a payroll, or a massive rent/utilities bill, it was all about making it affordable for local musicians to make music. After 20 years of struggling to make music myself, I decided to take the plunge & open my own store, & when I saw the mark-up on this stuff, I nearly died... It's a crying shame, but the sheer cost of buying an instrument is staggering to the average 14 yr old trying to buy their 1st quality instrument. Then factor in an amp, strings, cords, effects, etc., if they play guitar or bass, or the cost of heads, sticks, etc., for the drummers, & it's no damn wonder that the art of making a joyful noise is given up by so many that may actually have the talent to make music, but simply can't afford it. :mad: Hell, I sell the same band instruments that the schools sell, the only difference is, if a single parent can't afford for their kid to learn how to make music at the school's prices, they CAN afford it when they see my prices. The alto sax that the school sells for $1000.00, I sell for $625.00, tax title & license included! :D I'm not trying to get rich selling gear, I already own 2 businesses that are very successful, so I'm luck in that $$$ is the least of my worries. I just want to make some dang noize!!! And if I can help you do that along the way, all the better!!! :D I'll getting my website up soon, but till then, if you want to contact me about some gear, just email me at this address: jwleopold@kih.net. To all those that live for the music, I say Rock on! & to all those that don't, well, forgive them, for they know not what it is they are missing...
Groove. :D:D:D

Back