not alone

I don't know the saying either and I'm American ;) :D

I would assume it means you probably are a horses ass. :)

PS - Eric - I was not one of those three or more! :D

lynx said:
Maybe it's because I'm Canadian or possibly hungover but "more than three people calling you a horses ass" means exactly what now?

if three or more people say you're a horses ass.......go buy a saddle :).

maybe it's not as common as i thought? maybe i heard it in a dream i had?

All this and I still don't know if I'm buying the saddle or if you are...

What the hell, get two.

lynx said:
All this and I still don't know if I'm buying the saddle or if you are...

What the hell, get two.

sorry for any confusion. I meant, 'if three or more people are calling ME a horses ass, I should buy a saddle.' i keep doing that. posting comments for myself and having it come off like i'm being rude. sorry about that. i don't know you well enough to call you a horses ass..........yet :)

do you have a tail on your forhead?

Good tender singing style. Strings were cool. Such a pretty song. Have you tried harmonies?

Some timing things here and there, particularly in the first minute.

Vocal oddity at about :27 on an "F" sound. Pop at 1:33, but I think it was made vocally. Borderline plosive at about 2:54.

As far as an ending... I can't pick out chords so I can't tell what key you're in. But instead of ending where you did, you might want to go to a minor 7th somewhere and then resolve to the root chord and end there. Might work.

Good job.

TripleM said:

As far as an ending... I can't pick out chords so I can't tell what key you're in. But instead of ending where you did, you might want to go to a minor 7th somewhere and then resolve to the root chord and end there. Might work.

LOL. thanks, you're the first person to suggest something. it's in the key of E i think. the end currently goes e, a, something dissonant, something else. :) that's the fun thing about guitar, i generally have no idea what i'm playing.

Very nice indeed!

Can't add to what's been stated.

Percussion wise I can hear distant Hall Kettles to accent in a couple a spots. Beautiful voice.

Scott

erichenryus said:
the end currently goes e, a, something dissonant, something else. :)

Then go: E, A, Am7, back to E. Take out the "something disonant, something else" stuff. Take two asprin and call me in the morning.

And ignore all my posts.

Super nice, man. I can tell you change tempo vocally in some places, but it kinda' came off just sounding off to me in places w/o some of that pesky percussive noise to guide me.

It's a nitpick cured by multiple listens.

Really nice.

Beautiful tune. The acoustic tone is great. I need to buy a B1! Your vocal (which is very nice) would most likely be well complimented through a real clean pre (maybe a Grace). Thanks for sharing.

Justin

Back