No Stereo in Audition

79_Les_Paul

I'm trying to lay tracks in audition using a MOTU 2408 and a behringer UB-2442fx-Pro board...... Are the line outs on the Behringer in stereo?? would make sense....the 2408 has rca connectors on it..... so do I need to go from a stereo plug out of the board to an rca plug??

finally got this unit in and i'm anxious to get started..

thanks,

charlie

Dude, I have the same board. I ran my rca outs to my 1/8" input in my sound card. Works like a dream. Just make sure that your rca to 1/8" convertor is stereo. And remember you can only record in stereo in Auditon when your in single track mode. Well at least when i record with the playback it only comes in in mono. Maybe i am doing something wrong. maybe you can help me out.

stoctony said:
Dude, I have the same board. I ran my rca outs to my 1/8" input in my sound card. Works like a dream. Just make sure that your rca to 1/8" convertor is stereo. And remember you can only record in stereo in Auditon when your in single track mode. Well at least when i record with the playback it only comes in in mono. Maybe i am doing something wrong. maybe you can help me out.

Ummmm, I don't think so!

The UB's channel direct outs are 1/4" as well as the 2408.
For 2-track mixdown, utilize the UB's RCA/tape-outs to 2408's main IN's chan 1 & 2.

Back