no love in the mixing clinic

cant listen to it right now but I will later...

did you comment on other peoples mixes in the mp3 clinic? you wont get much response unless you do, just the way it works.....

i think folks are frightened off by hip hop in the title....next time call it ACDC rock classic with jazz overtones :D

Or lure them in. Make them think it'll be another rap flame thread in the clinic by doing a title that comes off as braggy or self promoting to the typical clinic dude. With stereotype lingo all in caps. You'll get hundreds of clicks. Then act intelligent and reasonable in the posts, as you did. You won't be able to keep up with the responses.:D

thanks for the suggestions on getting people in the clinic to listen, I try to comment in there from time to time and hardly ever ask for feedback, I guess I gotta reel em in with the old switcheroo. Now how about some suggestions for my mixes?

Yeah, I can understand that. I'll be working on some folk/acoustic rock tunes soon, so maybe they will appeal better to the clinic. I do appreciate the criticism I did get though.

flock of pelicans . . cool style!
great beat! nice piano smooth delivery. interesting lyrics!
u do open mics or live shows ? feels like . . . the fresh flavor of genuine hip hop artistry
(feel free to return the favor now . . myspace.com/breadwinnaz

Back