Newest drop from a newbie!

Dis ish is def nice man. I love it man. Good job wit it. Let me collaborate on it. I'll hit u wit a 16 responding to you. Let me know.

Nicole

Aight i u wanna i can send u the beat
Or send u an openning at the end but thats like a 6-7 bars not that much. Hit me up when u want the beat.

what u use to record? if i got da software i can just open up da sesssion and add my part and send it back to you. Let me know.

Nicole

I used Cool Edit 1.5....but if you want ill send u the beat and u can do what u wanna do and have a full song.
We can run it as a respond song

Lyrically, it's cool. The flow is off in spots. You're forcing some lines, forcing some sylables to make the rhyme scheme work. The quality of the vocals is pretty bad, and the mix is not good at all.

I haven't heard your first stuff, so I can't say this is better or not. But you've got a long way to go still. Keep building.

I changed up some stuff and released the cleaned up version. misscc803 i sent you the beat just let me know when you drop it...cuz then after that we can do a closing track. To finsih this Love Story lol

I think it is cool epecially for a newbie!
If you were claiming being a veteran, then I can hear alot of flaws. But for where you are in the game, I'm feeling it! Nice flow, rough at parts, but nothing I think too serious that can't be fixed.

I say Good Lil Job homie! Now keep working to keep upping it notch by notch!
Good Job though!

Yeah man i listened to this and my first ever track back to back from like 3 months ago and damn back then i had a lot of trouble. At least now im more into it unlike before we're i didnt really focus too much. But yeah thnxs for your comments guys im trying to move up bit by bit.

Any tips and tricks is also appreciated. Much love peace

Back