new york dealer 4 great river

Yes i know of all those dealers but i remember seeing a store in the new york area that carried it. Im not too fond of having an investment like that mailed to me.

I don't know why it would bother you to have the unit shipped... on the bright side you'll save some dough on not having to pony up sales tax...

Fletcher said:
I don't know why it would bother you to have the unit shipped... on the bright side you'll save some dough on not having to pony up sales tax...

fletch is in covert pimp mode...lol

theres no sales tax charge when sending an item across state lines because each state has different tax rates.

i'm pretty sure the fed gov't is workin on it though...i know they pretty angry that there some money made that they aren't apart of

In full fledged PIMP mode:

You could also check Alto Music
in Middleton NY

Brand spankin' new dealers...

Sorry

Dan Kennedy
Great River Electronics

I think that was just helpful info from a manufacturer........

if you want to see pimp, just search for posts from Ala.......well, nevermind...........

Dan Kennedy said:
In full fledged PIMP mode:

You could also check Alto Music
in Middleton NY

Brand spankin' new dealers...

Sorry

Dan Kennedy
Great River Electronics

It's all good Thunder-Dan!!! Unlike a few others here, I personally value the FEW members at this site who are employed or associated with various gear mfrs/companies.
But be careful; there are those who will give members like you a serious, verbal, b#tch-slap-beatdown at the slightest perception what THEY believe is personal-product spamming.
Sure, if one consistently states thier product is the BEST unit out there @ $99 and obvious comparisons dictate otherwise, yeah a full verbal assault should be warranted.
Please don't feel you have to walk a FINE LINE here since you are a mack-daddy of Great River gear! Just be careful: There's a few
lil',ole' ladies on this BBS who drive Camaro's,Mustangs,Beemers,
pick-up trucks, etc. who drive right thru "STOP" signs and "RED" lights and will never yield to the "pedestrian" just so they can arrive at their "destination" at all costs!!! ;)

Peace
Q.rM

Thanx all I just found out the Alto Music in middletown ny has just become a dealer. I asked them to become one like 2 months ago. I think they finally caught on that this is the sh@t. I will be picking one up next week. Good price too!

Back