New vids…padKontrol & Live

wish i could view it here at work..but the got youtube blacked here at work.. :(

lol same here.... can't loook at anything.... I wouldn't get the padkontrol... I would get the Kontrol49 which is basically the keyboard & pad built on... with various other features. I'm starting to digg MIDI a lot now... Possibilities are endless

Mindset said:
I'm starting to digg MIDI a lot now... Possibilities are endless

Me too, I just got into MIDI earlier this year. I always went straight audio and tried to avoid MIDI as much as I could... until I got Reason which led me to get CubaseSX3 since Audition didn't support MIDI... then ofcourse had to get other VST instruments/samplers...

Damn this is an expensive hobby...LOL

I'm gonna check those vids 2 nite as well.

Oh yeah, it is very expensive.... I was strickly synth's. I might still cop that Korg Oasis synth though, looks pretty impressive...

Y’all don’t have to feel obligated to watch…if you’re not interested…that’s cool. I just thought a few people on here might be.

Damn, I gotta pick up one of those chord books... Nice piano chords as usual. I can easily hear Game on that one.

That was one of the better videos I have peeped out!
Damn good job Stray!!!! I am unfamiliar with the Korg Padcontrol, but I am impressed with what you was able to do with it, so I got to respect it!
I appreciate you sharing that with us, it was really interesting on the real tip! Not to mention the fact that you threw the beat together for instructional purposes and it turned out to be hotter than dudes who can't wait upload their garbage on soundclick.

Good Looking on that one Stray! I mean a real Good Look............

I appreciate the comments Ment and Trump. It’s good to know that people are finding these informative/helpful…at least I’m not completely wasting my time.

Both vidz were fire.I'm mos def a fan, dudes is sleeping. I admire how deep you get into your gear. I admit I don't tap into my gears potential.

:shock: oooh snap a Hi D Ho sighting on HR...

whats good fam..nice to see you still visiting us..:D

nice vids stray i got abelton when i got my padkontrol but i couldn't figure it out, but after seein your vids it's makin me wonder if i shoulda sold the padkontrol or not. yo stray wut keyboard is that you got there in that live vid?

Back