new video version

mixmkr

we don't need rest!!

old version is pushed down the pile here... this is much better, promoting the Super-Vee whammy system.

What's up Chris. Long time no see. Nice chops sir. Looks like you could do a reverse gainer with that thing.

@ Bulls... no, the beauty, is this thing stays in tune. I rarely touch the fine tuners. I can pull the guitar out of its' case, whether it has been in hot or cold, and it is ready to play. For live use, it's incredible.

@ Kev.... no...I did it for fun, trying to "make" them use it, because their other commercials are so bad...not that this is great, but the other stuff is pretty weak. They're sending me a T shirt... I wanted another freebie Super-Vee. Actually they had a contest for the BladeRunner, but I don't have that. But I'm the only video to date.

@ Nat.. thx for the positive words. Appreciate your time.

@PDP ... they are nice. Much better than a Floyd. I love whammy use, but love gtrs that stay in tune MUCH more.

@ TrackRat... Hey man! read you had some interesting times... hope all is well. You be blessed, my man. You deserve it. Hey... btw, did you ever know Jim Bland? He worked with Jeff Buchman (as did I) back in the 70', 80's... as a fairly sucessful agent in St. L in direct competition with Heisler and Continental. Anyrate, I just found out he passed away back in 08 (I moved from StL in 93) and was disappointed to learn that. He was a good friend and fairly popular in the broadcasting circles there and at Webster University.
Hey.. if you haven't seen this, check this site out. I'm not on it...but big whoop!! (should be though)
The Metro St Louis Live Music Historical Society

@ Idol... hey... I saw another vid you made, and was too lame to post. I'll have to look it up again. Strats rule, don't they! cya!

btw... my path is the Strat straight into a Johnson J-station (preset #72 to be exact)... slightly tweaked and one of my favorite patches of all time on any stomper. Then straight into the computer. Maybe a little convolution reverb to help it blend with the tracks, but not much. It's all out of the J-station.

Thru an amp, the patch sounds like dog-do... but in Sony MDR7506 cans.. CRANKED, I love it.

Damn Chris, that's a killer link. I've played with some of those guys at one time or another.
Sorry, didn't know Jim Bland.

Yeah, I thought that would bring back some memories. Same here as far as playing with a bunch of those guys. I've got a zillion 1/2 track tapes of those guys I kept from sessons too from a pile of those bands. Too lazy to pull out the r 2 r and make mp3's out of them though. What was cool was on some of the audio links, I was the engineer and had no copies of the final versions anymore, and was fun to listen to stuff recorded back then.

I'm in a band right now with a bass player (Larry Lynch) who played with Ike Turner, Jules Blatner, etc. He did the whole Gass Light Square thing.

That was super cool........I like the trem system too but, it costs more than my Squire Strat did.

Back