New video of my new song...

... I just realized this is the Mixing Techniques clinic... i thought it was the MP3 mix clinic... if someone can move this, then i'd appreciate that. sorry.

gotta say its not to bad, not my style of music but well done, mixing could use some work, pianos a bit loud compared to vocals imo.

Good Work !

The vocal is EQd more like a backup vocal IMO. I would let a little more lows on the vocal and raise the level. Overall pretty damn good.

Thanks for the advice guys!... psh this is what happens when your ears are shot and you just decide to do the final mix down =X... or maybe its just because im just a 20 yr old haha jk...

Yeah I think you are right about my vocal EQ, I did take a good amount of the lows out... I should have experimented more with it. Maybe raise a little more around 1-3k? too right?

thanks again for the advice, these forums always points out great stuff that I had overlooked! =]

Post a mix of the song in the forum. That way we'll geta little bbetter quality audio & you'll get a little more detail in mix critiques.
The video - single shot rarely does it I'm afraid.

Back