New Video Feature Added to HR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent.:cool:
Thank you Ciro.

Edit: I'm taking the thread over now, bwahaha. Here's another one. Been experimenting with camera angles and rendering settings. Youtube's processing seems to really mess with the audio when you're using a low res camera mic.

Last edited:
Edit: I'm taking the thread over now, bwahaha.

Ya know, i've been meaning to close this thread down. Didn't mean for it to become the depot for all the videos. But, now that it's your thread..... :p I guess we'll just maintain status quo.

Thanks for contributing!! :)

Nice playing on the first vid Tim. Guess the second vid didn't come out to well? Ah, problem with the mic...

Seems like you could record the song and then play along a couple of times with different camera angles and put it together that way and use the original recording. Hmm... Forgive me if this seems obvious.

Thanks Chris. I re-rendered the second vid and so that link isn't accurate now. I wanted to give the camera mic a try, and also the external mic input with a decent condenser going in. Convenient but not usable unfortunately. I'm going to do future vids using my regular studio gear for the audio.

I'll join in the fun. Here's a version of Mr. Crowley that I did to a backing track.

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QpeiKweISs4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QpeiKweISs4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Interesting work Sir N. Despite being a huge Ozzie era Sabs fan - & not caring for any of his replacements I'm sinilarly not taken by his solo work. This song, obviusly as a result of it's augmentation, has me interested in him post Sabs again.
Great work on Joey's latest too!

FYI, in case you haven't noticed- with the new vb4 the old way of embedding videos is over. It is much simpler now. When you click on the little film strip icon you are now asked to simply copy and paste the entire video URL. You can always preview post to see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back