New tune

Y' gotta re-upload the mp3...sound like y' got the wrong sampling rate in your conversion...fuzz and bubbles!

Other tunes are good! Good voice, too.

I like this song a lot, a very nice pop song. It's screaming to be a little more up tempo and electrified with drums. I think if it was it would be a hit.

Well done.

This is a great treatment. The guitar sounds great, the vocals are fine, the string arrangement is well done, and there was a cool vocal surprise towards the end. The lyrics flow well and manage the musicality of the song.

So the ingredients are all there for something magical.

You noted that the vocals need help. Perhaps at the start of the song they were a bit tentative, but they seemed to settle as the song went on.

What I feel most though, is that maybe you've pitched the song a bit low, and you've been pushed into a part of your vocal register where there is not quite as much intensity and energy.

I would really like to hear this song taken up into the 'high torque' range of your register, maybe as drastically as putting it in G instead of D. You don't need to sing more dramatically, because you don't want to lose that lazy, laconic feel, but I think that singing it a bit higher would inject a bit more adrenalin into and provide for more vareity in the voice.

Nice work!

This is a great treatment. The guitar sounds great, the vocals are fine, the string arrangement is well done, and there was a cool vocal surprise towards the end. The lyrics flow well and manage the musicality of the song.

So the ingredients are all there for something magical.

You noted that the vocals need help. Perhaps at the start of the song they were a bit tentative, but they seemed to settle as the song went on.

What I feel most though, is that maybe you've pitched the song a bit low, and you've been pushed into a part of your vocal register where there is not quite as much intensity and energy.

I would really like to hear this song taken up into the 'high torque' range of your register, maybe as drastically as putting it in G instead of D. You don't need to sing more dramatically, because you don't want to lose that lazy, laconic feel, but I think that singing it a bit higher would inject a bit more adrenalin into and provide for more vareity in the voice.

Nice work!

Thank's for you input..I am going to take your advice and do what you say...I will re-do the vox today or tomorrow and see if you think it sounds better...thanks again!!

Nice work.
I'd try the change up for the change rather than the whole tune so that the intensity is there for a period but not all that'll give it the trad gear change feel as well as achange to do something flash from within your confort zone.
String lines are pretty good though a couple of abrupt digs & stops would have been expressive.
Good work. I look forward to developments.

Nice work.
I'd try the change up for the change rather than the whole tune so that the intensity is there for a period but not all that'll give it the trad gear change feel as well as achange to do something flash from within your confort zone.
String lines are pretty good though a couple of abrupt digs & stops would have been expressive.
Good work. I look forward to developments.

Thanks a lot, it's nice to here...I will use your suggestions!!

Back