New tune

Moving

Ok, heres my new tune.
I think song sounds so live, so great...the first song from the list...
Sun Will Shine Again... (hifi 160kbs)

www.mikseri.net/theysaidboris

I used TC booster/distortion pedal on micpre amp, boster circuit on here :) (unbelievble good sound on rock vocals, what do you think?)
Ni´s guitar rig on guitars...

Please listen all the way to the chorus..
when the song really starts to kick...

Really dig the song. Seems a little loud to me but ive been mixing all day so my ears are pretty worn. Like the vocals and love when the guitars and all that kick in. cool song man.

Gary

I think song sounds so live, so great

Well, I was going to comment, but you already told us that is sounds "so great", so I have nothing to say.

Does seem a bit loud. I like the feel of the tune. Vocals are a bit buried due to the loudness, when everything is happening. Man, with a little work, this will be a great tune. Tone down a few things, and make the vocals sit better, and it should work. That's my only "dislike" just an overly loud mix. I'd like to hear the vocs better. Good start to a song .
Ed

:D The organ in the beginning made me react instinctively by turning my head left to right to left to right... heh-heh.

Very good singing and gtr in this.

The vocal has a very live feel to it almost like it was recorded at a live show. The vocal gets a little nasal-y in spots, and maybe could be thickened up just a little because it's got an EQ emphasis similar to the guitars. Maybe that's what makes the vocal get a little lost in the mix. Between the vox and gtrs there seems to be too much emphasis in the 1.5 kHz-3 kHz range.

Tim

Last edited:
Back