New Tune needing help

zero00

Hello to everyone, long time no see...

Well here, i'm back with a new tune, actually a re-recorded, re-mixed and re-mastered, and because i had just a little time to do it i think there are tons of thing to improve, but i just went out of ideas... so please, if you have any please, i would like to read them.

The recording was made with:
- 2 Guitars Panned 85 L/R with a Fender Stratocaster, recorded with a SM 57
- 2 Guitars Panned 100 L/R with a Gibson Les Paul, also with a SM 57
- Drums are Superior Drummer
- VST Trilogy for the bass guitar
- Vocals recorded with a Rode NT 1000

So guys, any help i will appreciate it, and remember, don't hold back!

To the File

hiya...

first thing...after I hit play....the distortion tore a hole in my ear. There's a lot of mid's going on there, EQ that down and maybe add a little compression to that to tame it down.
Autotune the vocals.....

Good performance though

I like the instrumental part.... hope you forgive me but I gotta be honest, but the vocals are awful...they're out of tune and also gotta work on the english too... very bad accent.. which also ruins it for me...
The guitar solo could be executed better..
The rest sounds fine.. its a shame the vocals ruin it.. work on it and it'll be a cool song..

cheers

Hmmm... I'm gonna disagree with both of the previous posters. I like the distortion tone, and I still like your accent zero.

The mix seems pretty simple, but it works. The vocals are a little pitchy, but I'd argue that's part of the charm.

Good to see ya back Zero!

Wow, thanks for all the comments, i appreciate the honesty, i always agree about my vocals, but i really think i'm getting better :thumbs up: (i just can't get worse hahaha).

I'll try to re mix the song a little, i had heard it a lot and... can you tell me a specific time were the vocals are out of tune? i'm so used to the song that i can't hear it... but if you guys said it, i have to believe you... it's 2 against my bad ears. I used autotune, maybe badly :spank:

Thank you VomitHatSteve, hope to be able to stay... it's good to read from you...

If there's anything else, please let me know... good or bad, i have absolutely no problem.

And remember... Keep rocking!!!

Back