New tune for ya! Hey Teddie I finally made it back!

crEEk

Hey gang, back again. Shout out to Jox-X and Teddie for always having an interest. To the rest, I hope you like. Its just laid back and mellow, basically unchanged from my living room to the studio. I'd love to hear your comments.

Check it out here: www.mp3.com/craigingram
Peace!
:cool:

Nice tune...heard some really muffled pops in the background throughout the song, like bad radio signals or something.....other than that everything worked great....gibs

Thanks, gibs. Yeah, I think I encoded the mp3 directly from the disc instead of a wav file and consequently got that popping. I reuploaded the tune and it should work fine now. Thanks!

I can't believe I missed this post.

Craig, man, I can't believe I missed this post, especially, um... since you emailed me about it a few days ago.

I really like the SF... man you can write some lyrics, bro.

Here's my comments on the mix: the shaker thing I think can be down in the mix... the bass I think is too subdued. That's about it. Great song man! Whole lot of feeling and imagry behind those lyrics and I dig it alot.

Did you say you recorded this in a studio?

Teddie! Thanks for taking a listen. I wholeheartedly agree with your mix assesment. I can't believe in mixing the CD we missed the obviousness of the shaker but hey it was a first attempt. As for the bass, that's a tough one. Recording bass is deceptively difficult. Any hints on that end are appreciated.

FYI, this tune was recorded into a Roland VS-880 and then 'tweaked' in Sound Forge. It was actually one of the very first tunes captured so, we've come a long way.

Thanks for the comments on the song itself. I'm grinning big time. Oh yea, congrats on your recently garnered airplay! Keep up the good work.

Back