New Track: Without College

It's OK...but it's missing stuff like hats...little things like that to make it sound more complete.

I have to counter this... There is no rule in Hip Hop that you must have hats... I'm trying to stretch the genre here. lol...

Well whatever but I think it needs hats in this specific song. I may be wrong though.

This song is meant to convey a sense of desperate desolation and depression... I really think that hats would pick it up too much to get that across as well..

Thanks

Honestly, this beat's fly as hell. Diggin the whole thing. But I'm going to have to go with Phys on this one, a slow tappin hi-hat would even things out, it wouldn't bring it up too much.

Try it out, a soft one, and slowww... Like it's in 1/4 time, actually depending on the ratio you have it set, it might be able to be hit on 1/4-2/4-3/4 and 4/4 but try it out on just 1/4 and 3/4 and see if that makes it slow enough.

Just my opinion. otherwise, bangin bro.

--Re-Lapse

I feel exactly how I'm suppose to feel without hats in there. I agree, this track may not even need hats. Great track, mixed good, deep. maybe some break downs with a clash

Back