New track..Tell me what you think....

Tight beats. I jus got to listen to two of em Good times and out of my way, nice, what do you use for producing? Hollah, check out my shit.................Dope for real

hey i remember i talked to u a little back about that tite tetriz beat. i'll check some others too...

Good Times: Cool beat a lil fruity but the verses sound nice a bit like timbo style. I see you got the construction of a hip hop beat done nicely cos i remember before u were doin some weird stuff..

Why: I like the chorus/intro its phat.. but the verse is a bit too edgy for me or repetitive...

Tetriz: still cracks me up how dope it is ahah bass is so tight

another song i remember checking out that i'll review now

Hebrew: This has a nice sound, again with great bass..(what do you use for bass generally cos i'm having a bit of a bass block atm) only thing is the flute or wateva is too present during the verses.. I like the second guitar sounding thing that comes in too btw... I don't think this is proper hip hop format but who cares always room for sopmething different

anyway keep up the cool work check out my site
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/essprobeatsmusic.htm

i peeped good times it was a good track but there was to much stop and go in the track. oh dont get me wrong i like those dramatic pauses in a song but yours had to many. I think if there wa another instrument that drove from front to end in there it waould make it sound a lot more grounded. its like there is a groove thats missing you can put it in you head but its not on the song

BEATMAKERS said:
i peeped good times it was a good track but there was to much stop and go in the track. oh dont get me wrong i like those dramatic pauses in a song but yours had to many. I think if there wa another instrument that drove from front to end in there it waould make it sound a lot more grounded. its like there is a groove thats missing you can put it in you head but its not on the song

BEATMAKERS, thanks for taking the time to check my beat....
Are you referring to the amount of times that the drum beat leaves or are you referring to the actual drum beat chosen?

pkmusic said:
BEATMAKERS, thanks for taking the time to check my beat....
Are you referring to the amount of times that the drum beat leaves or are you referring to the actual drum beat chosen?

Yeah, I like the beat too, I dont know if this is what BeatMakers was talkin about, but I dont think its the drums, its like there should be some kinda melody that flows between the drum breaks, could be wrong, just a matter of preference. Cool ish either way. Like your soundclick site, I thought payin the extra change per month to do something dope like that. pM

Feel free to check out my beats
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/pk21productionsmusic.htm
, they need work, but at And my website at www.impk21.com. LOL, ironic witht the pk thing, peace, pM

pM of impk21.co said:

Feel free to check out my beats
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/pk21productionsmusic.htm
, they need work, but at And my website at www.impk21.com. LOL, ironic witht the pk thing, peace, pM

I checked out Simple darkness. Great creativity!! Enjoyed the melodies. The trumpet fall signs pretty darn good! Is that synth supposed to be a trumpet sounding synth or just a synth? The reason I ask is that it would sound really tight with a real trumpet. I am into a lot of latin salsa (and many years in marching band) so I get a kick out of hearing trumpets and trombones which I play both. OVERALL GREAT COMPOSITION!!!

"I checked out Simple darkness. Great creativity!! Enjoyed the melodies. The trumpet fall signs pretty darn good! Is that synth supposed to be a trumpet sounding synth or just a synth? The reason I ask is that it would sound really tight with a real trumpet."

Yeah, it is actually a synth. Thanx for peepin the beat though. The gear I use has some pluses, but some downfalls as well.

Used to be in band huh? I was always plottin on re-creating a bands drum track, kinda like from the movie "Drumline" I think if it was done right, it could be a tight track....pM

pM of impk21.co said:
[BUsed to be in band huh? I was always plottin on re-creating a bands drum track, kinda like from the movie "Drumline" I think if it was done right, it could be a tight track....pM [/B]

I started making a beat from Drumline sometime middle of last year but I never finished it. It was the snare cadence at the end of the movie. I liked it but I know most won't like it. I gave it a funky beat, kinda like the Jackson 5/disco/motown kinda of beat.

Back