New track Lazy days, what do you think ?

Good mix - everything sounds about right to me.
I did wonder though why you had the bass drum part come in and out - it was a slow song then a dance song then a slow song etc etc.

Good mix - everything sounds about right to me.
I did wonder though why you had the bass drum part come in and out - it was a slow song then a dance song then a slow song etc etc.

Thanks for the reply, i had the song slowing down for the lazy part and the faster parts for when you are on the go.:thumbs up:

Cool. Like the beat. The tracks (before the drop) sound pretty dry. A little mix bus compression (very low ratio, and only compressing a little bit) might help the tracks 'glue' together a bit better, IMO. Either that or you can put a subtle reverb stereo send in there and send a small amount of each track to it to get them to glue together a little.

It is a nice composition for what it is. Do you have lyrics for it?

Cool. Like the beat. The tracks (before the drop) sound pretty dry. A little mix bus compression (very low ratio, and only compressing a little bit) might help the tracks 'glue' together a bit better, IMO. Either that or you can put a subtle reverb stereo send in there and send a small amount of each track to it to get them to glue together a little.

It is a nice composition for what it is. Do you have lyrics for it?

Thanks for your feedback.
I was thinking of writing a few lyrics later this week, you must be psychic lol.

Any ideas would be welcome.:thumbs up:

Back