new track is up on my page

a27thletter

go here> www.myspace.com/comfortinyesterday

check out the track called "i'm all wrong(thats all right)"

this is a fairly rough recording and mix of it, i just wrote the song today and i wanted to get it down so that i wouldnt forget about it and i just decided to go ahead and make a mix out of it, so, give it a listen. i may re-recorded soon and make a good mix, but for now i think i'll leave it rough sounding

The intro guitar sounds really good...

When the vocals come in, they seem fine...could be crisper like the guitar, but also seem cool like they are. That guitar is pretty nice....

If you leave it this sparse, maybe build the vocals some to give it a change.

I think what you captured comes across really well....nice sounds.

thanks man. i think when i re-record it i'm going to do a few layers on the vocals, some harmonies and such for the chorus. the reason the vocals didnt come through so crisp is because of the pre i used on my line 6 tone port, it didnt work out too well, i tried to stray away from what i normally use (which is one of the presets in the tone port ux2) to get a different sound, and i got a different sound but not sure if it fits the song that well. anyways, like you said, a build up on the lyrics would probably be nice so i'll try that too. its all going to be done from scratch because i always force myself to delete all of the rough track sessions i do because if i dont i will always end up obsessing over trying to make them sound perfect. its one of my worst o.c.d.s

Back