new track I'm workin on

That's a hard beat bro.

I still cant get over your voice. I think you have a very rich voice for rap and the delivery is impeccable.

I checked ya out bro and it just ain't my type of music. Reminds me of Everlast or Haystack or something like that. I really don't listen to them cats so i may be off on the comparison. Anyway i can see how people can dig the style... Just not me. Keep doing what you do. Peace.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................should I comment......

since I've had this track for awhile and bang it consistently..............hahahahhahahhaha..........ummmmmmmmmmmm ...................................so yeah cwadroon from the avenue.......................................

looks like some of these cats don't know what real hip hop is.......looks likeTHEY followin the MASSES.........ooooooooooppppss........did I just say that.....uh ho did I start some shit...............

Too FUCKIN bad deal wit it......

The beat sound so good on hi-fi, but I can't get it to play for more than a few seonds, on lo-fi, it'll play fine, but it sounds like shit compared to hi-fi.

I can't give a good critique unless I had heard it lo-fi in the first place.:(

How can I get it to work better with hi-fi?

I never really compared it to Everlast or that other cat, but after readin that and listenin again, I guess this track could sound a little like that style, Me Myself & Him, just download the mp3.

I changed it up since I sent you the first take Gec, added some strings, and bass line, took away some of the vocal parts, the track sounds alot diferent now

Cwadroon said:
I changed it up

slacker................................always slackin.....................all this talent and you always slackin

slack slack slack slack.............you don't change shit...you just slack slack slack

Nice work... So far all your material I am feeling... Especially the ther track with the guitar loop and ill bassline.....

Keep bangin

Rat Diggy

Like the rhymes. Like the vocal quality, which is interesting and different from what you usually hear in hip-hip.

Don’t like the beats. Especially don’t like the timbres of the beats. The drums and synths sound like they might have come from a Soundblaster card.

barefoot

not bad at all.. i'm not particulary fond of that kind of rap, but the sound is great and you seem to get your compression right.

czar of pessar could learn a great deal from you

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt.................... I didn't mean too get this post goin again this is an old post but I wanted to make fun of cwad cuz he always slackin.........BUT

since your all cuein the BAD BOY UP Here is somethin

YOU CAN ALL CRITIQUE ME...............hahahahhahah

the song ALL UP IN MY EYES................ yours truly....yup this guy right here..uh huh uh huh spits on the 3rd verse....what.....hehehehe..............

What you think cuz I produce I can't rhyme....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyytttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee

check it out..................

Back