New to Rack

Bored To Tears

I want to get rid of my combo and go rack. Where do I start? I am looking into a Marshall or Mesa head with a Cabinet but where do I go from there... I am not eally big on Multi effects. I could stand a delay or two mixed with a chorus but I dont need all of those fancy effects. I play alot of Heavy stuff and am looking for something with alot of gain.....You know of any good website for beginners? Something that explains the difference between a pre amp and a power amp and how to hook them up and why you need each one? any help is appreciated.

Bored To Tears said:
I want to get rid of my combo and go rack. Where do I start? I am looking into a Marshall or Mesa head with a Cabinet but where do I go from there... I am not eally big on Multi effects. I could stand a delay or two mixed with a chorus but I dont need all of those fancy effects. I play alot of Heavy stuff and am looking for something with alot of gain.....You know of any good website for beginners? Something that explains the difference between a pre amp and a power amp and how to hook them up and why you need each one? any help is appreciated.

Here's a great website for you!!

Enjoy
Here!!

RF

Back