New to public singing??

DeniSings

Hello everyone, when I was much younger I've been told that I can sing, but for some reason, I became anxious of singing in front of other people because I'm not sure if I can actually sing.. So I recorded a song by Elvis called Can't Help Falling In Love so I would like to get some feedback and see if it's worth it to continue with this.. I didn't give it my best because it was pretty late at night, but you can still tell if I'm good or not.. Thanks :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5QEVzfD45M

Hahaha, I did not, I will have to try that :D I was told that I can do a good Elvis impression, but I didn't wanna sing like that, that wouldn't be me then haha..

If you didn't try very hard why would I bother listening?

This is a recording board, about the actual recording of music, not about karoake YouTube clips.

I didn't say I didn't try, I just said that I couldn't try harder because I couldn't be loud at night.. I don't get your point, I posted a cover, it goes in the category of singing.. I would gladly do a guitar cover, but I'm simply not good enough with guitar yet.. I would write my own song and record it, but this now is just so I can get some feedback on my singing.

And now I can see that I should've probably posted in the singing and vocals section..but I posted here since it said to introduce myself..

Back