New to Cubase Le...

lesterpaul

I got the Lexicon Omega and I was using CW, but I decided to give Cubase a shot. I like it so far, but there's a little blue line at the top of the track view. I noticed that recording will only go as far as this line goes. Is there a way to turn it off? What is it there for ?
I was also wondering, is there a limit to how long you can record on a track?
Or in other words if you wanted to record a live set, how would be the best way to do this....thanks in advance.

lesterpaul said:
I got the Lexicon Omega and I was using CW, but I decided to give Cubase a shot. I like it so far, but there's a little blue line at the top of the track view. I noticed that recording will only go as far as this line goes. Is there a way to turn it off? What is it there for ?
I was also wondering, is there a limit to how long you can record on a track?
Or in other words if you wanted to record a live set, how would be the best way to do this....thanks in advance.

You may have inadvertently set up a loop...the left/right indicators need to be set further apart (make the blue line bigger) or turn off loop (its the button in the middle of the transport bar)

thanks, I found the project setup and realized you can put in the time needed for the track. I haven't really dabbled in it too much I guess most of this wil come with time...thanks again

Back