New soundcard?

warlock110

i want a decent/budget soundcard (not sure if that that exists haha)...

but just something simple, I need 2 input (i have a 2 channel pre that i want to plug into)...

I need 2-3 output... I have 2 sets of speakers I want it it output, if it has headphone output it's even better....

I was looking at the M-audio 192, anyone think it's a good idea? or can we get something better for the money?

what software are you using??? and are those 2 sets of speakers both powered??? the Maudio stuff generally is for profools... (digi owns them)

1 set is power monitor, the other is just typical computer speakers. I saw the emu 0202, it looks ilke something that could work. 2 input 2 output, headphone output ect... pretty cheap and it's USB2 so the speed is decent... not many have liked it but i'm willing to try.

The Echo Mia, Emu 0404 and M-Audio 24/96 are all $100 'you cant go wrong' picks.

the 0202 is also 100 dollars, and it got more input/output than the 0404 PCI version... I didn't like the 24/96 too much because of the unbalanced input and it's plug... I think i'll go with the Emu 0202 USB, it's only 100 and it seems to have quite a bit of features, just hope the dam DAC and ADC is good.

Back