new sound samples

jal

hey check out my site i got some new samples of what ive been doing in the last year at my studio. so check them out and the rest of the site. and if u get a chance sign my guestbook. also, i know from the past that people have had problems getting on my site, so if u do all u have to do is upgrade ur browser or just go here http://www.audioconfusion.com/frame.html?$version=WIN+4,0,13,0 to bypass the flash. :)

thanx,
jal

hey i had to do this to get this thread to the top again i really want ur opinions. as that dude on mad tv would say "Come oon"

jal

I listened to 2 songs. lilwalk and lilscape. The first one sounds very mono. The second one is the opposite, more beatlish panning of the drums and instruments. Keeping in mind what your doing, I read the 'about' and everything else. Think you have a really good thing going, and providing a great service. Really dug the drums in the second one, the sound anyway. The styles of music seem to be punk from the 2 I d/l. Would like to download more but I'm on a modem. Could you categorize them? If there is something other than punk I'd love to check it out.

If there are some in particuliar you want more detailed feedback on, post the link to those.

BTW those walls are very colourful :)

hey thanx for the replies. um, no there wasnt any particular ones. i wanted u guys to opinionize on just what ever u wanted to.

heres the genre of each band:

population control- popish punk

rondo vega- alternative

slipstream roadshow- rock (although this song is called country song)

definite silence- rage against the machine meets limp bizcuit

los scum- psycho billy (which means like "jailhouse rock" on some major drugs)

fatal blowout- indi-rock (beatlish)

Back