New Songs, Just Recorded, Tell Me Wut Ya'll Think....

ummm the tracks is coo, the vocals sound distant like the person eqed too much,ummm sometimes when the doubles or triples are there you hear the pitch in one of them too high for it to harmonize so it sounds like somone that cant sing is singing, also since the vocals are to distant (to me) i cant "feel" the power of your voice..as a singer you want the listener to feel your voice, if they cant then they wont listen, listen to cassie, "me and you" she doesnt have a great voice but since its clear and she can keep a tune shes doin pretty well on the charts...haha

First impression is its better then i expected. My only problem is the recording quality lacks so much in depth I can't tell if your voice is good or not to my standard of listening/opinions.

Mixing ain't bad. The recordings don't sound that good to me. I want to hear more depth in your voice. I feel like I can only hear a select range of frequencys varying in mid and higher end. I want to hear your voice more crisp and close.

So my main complaint is the recording not being good enough. I'm not sure what equiptment your using but it sounds like your main problem is not having a ggood enough mic to capture your voice the way it needs to be done....

Hope that wasnt too harsh and along the lines of the type of criticism you can take and might even be looking for. Peace yo!

Back