New song

Hi John, listening on headphones. Sounds like there's some distortion in the bass, which you may or may not want, it kind of sounded out of place to me so thought I'd mention it. Feels like it could use some clarity in the low mids, seems a little muddy down there. The vocals sound nice and open to me.

Well, I'll agree with the bass having a bad clipping noise. The vocals, although open, have pitch problems, timing errors and some dynamics (words you can't hear and ones that are jumping at you) that are simply out of place.
I like the guitar tones. Very smooth and pretty darn good for country music (the tones fit, not that country is somehow an inferior genre), although the solo seems to clip a bit as well. I think you're too worried about volume. Your tracks don't have to be as loud as possible, especially in the digital realm.
The drums are a loop? They could use a bit of variation.

I like the song. I think the words are kinda cutesy funny while being semi-serious at the same time. Works pretty well.

A couple of bass notes at the beginning have a little nasty rattle to them. It settles down after a while.

Quite a few pitchy notes in the vocal. Vocal clarity is good tho. Little vocal artifact at :33.

I think the song would be kicked into a new gear with a real driving drum track. The snare is a little wimpy sounding and the performance is sedate. I'd like a drummer just bashing the snare. More cymbal work would be cool too.

The twang on the guitars is good. They kind of get bunched up in the middle and sit on top of each other.

I echo the others - there's a bass rattle at the start that goes away. Some variation in drums would help. There's something weird about EQ of the vocal, I'd have to look at it on a frequency graph.

Back