new song

well not much i can say...its excellent, not my cup of tea but i hear the killers, i hear Razorlight, even a bit of U2...all good...im not experienced enough to comment on the mix everything sounded cool to me...great vocals and geeeetar :)

total U2 rehash. anyway, i think the guitars may be a bit too aggressive and piercing at times. somewhere in the middle everything kicks into gear and it gets a little too intertwined and the vocals get lost. it's not a bad thing necessarily, it's kinda like a beautiful mess. which is what i think you're going for, but i personally think it may be too much. i'm not saying change the idea of it, but maybe just simplify and make everything blend a bit better. it's not bad by any means. i actually enjoyed it. nice job.

Great song man. I agree with the other two about the guitar at time. Maybe just lower it at certain points in the song. You have a good voice. The only thing that would be neat is like a big change in the middle end of the song like a bridge that slows everything down then you bulid it up and up till the song is done. Just an idea/thought. Good stuff post some more tunes.

I really enjoyed the song... very good... for me the tremolo or delay effect is a little too loud at the beginning, but the rest is pretty cool. It really sound like "the killers".

Loved the chorus.

Great song. :D

Great song! Would not think twise if I heard it on the radio.

And I`d guess noone have ownerships on any music style.. :D Guitar echo was not invented by U2, although they use it alot!

Back