New Song Up, Spill My Hennessy

tight production on this joint. You represent'n that shit. yall catz sleep'n big time. This is not my style but got to give props when they do. Keep doing your thang son. Flow was on point as well. I think the vocals needs a little more compression though were droping out off a bitt. Holla

That's Playa Pimp

vocals dropping in and out -- i think it's because of the voice over are too loud. So the words i hit with emphasis sound louder than the surrounding lyrics.

It's all gravy though, it's not mixed or mastered.

But yo mayne, email me ya number since you in maryland and lets get up on some marketing & promotional type ish. Even if you aint ready to do nutting promotionally let's at least plan it out, so we can at least have a sense of direction.

I'm leaving for the U.K. in June, and I wanna have a set plan for my partna, that's going to be handling business for us in maryland. While i handle business overseas, and my guitarist handle business in San Antonio. Them areas could definitly benefit you, and my people are really business minded.

Holla Playboy
That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Thanks Fellas

Hey Abyyss,
I got the beat laced up, so i'm going to send it to you when i get home today.

It's hella tight, you gotta really come wit it on ya verse. I left you some space though so you can put in some sound effects and little pieces and bits so do ya thizzle on it.

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

flossyboy said:
Thanks Fellas

Hey Abyyss,
I got the beat laced up, so i'm going to send it to you when i get home today.

It's hella tight, you gotta really come wit it on ya verse. I left you some space though so you can put in some sound effects and little pieces and bits so do ya thizzle on it.

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Shit. I knew you wuz gonna make me work for ma' money :D

I add what I can, you see the prob. is that I don't have that good sounds - might have 2 go scoutin' the net 4 some nice samples, basically I'll see what I can do.

Can't wait to hear the beat.

Back