New Song - Tomorrow

mwarkentin

Just looking for some feedback on a new song of my band's.

Drums were recorded at signal-to-noise studios in Toronto. Everything else was recorded by us at home. Mixing was done at signal-to-noise.

Looking for comments/critiques on anything.. songwriting, recording, mixing..

Cheers!

Really diggin' that syncopation and Eb dim chord.

Really cool tune, I think the drums could lay low in some parts, awesome drummer though.

The recording sounds good to me. you guys got talent, keep rocking.

Jose M

..................Love it. Drums are maybe a hair loud.

Thanks for sharing. Incanus will go nuts over this shit.

I really like the tiny Kashmir reference. The guitars are relentless but goodly so.
Yeah the drums could, occasionally, be reduced a bit.
The mix is pretty good & the recording is flash Harry!
Good work.
I like the bluesier parts of the solo particularly.

Yes, sir!!!! Love this shit. 'Creep was correct.

Great job here, sounds excellent. Particularly love the guitar work.

I was listening on headphones, not the best way; but I thought that maybe the vox could have been a tad too quiet. Just a hair. And if the drums are too loud, it is only a very little bit. The mix is very, very close to perfect. Please continue------

Awsome song. Reminds me of a combination between puddle of mudd and incubus and a little bit like tool in some parts. Recording sound great also, i agree though drums might be a hair too loud. definately a jam

Very cool, sounds great. I would probably boost the vocals a bit but its a personal preference, I like vocals real prominent. Good stuff.

Good writing, playing, sonics, mix, tones, everything sitting right by me.....

In short = Excellent = can you say ready for radio? I sure can...

:D :) :D :)

song

The playing is definatly tight, drums sound like they did when i used my Roland Vs1880, i think they could better. the snare is a little reverby Gutiars could come up a tad, same with vocals. is this the master?

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all of the comments! This is the first time I've posted a song here and had more positive replies than negative! ;)

This is the final mix, but a rough master. Should have the final version of the songs within a week. I'll try to post another one of our songs for you guys to take a listen to if you're interested.

Cheers!

Back