New song to share =]

danny83

hi everybody! It's been a while since I last posted on here, but I remember how helpful everyone has been in the past. If you guys and gals have time, I was hoping to get some comments/constructive criticism on my latest song.

Please feel free to comment on anything you like! How's the mix? How are the vocals? Criticism is always welcome, its the only way to improve!

Thanks again guys I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.

www.myspace.com/dannysingmeasong

the song is called "comin home to you" and it should be the first song on there.

thanks again in advance!

I've told you before, and I'll tell you again, your stuff is really good. This is the kind of music people pay to come hear. So the question is, when does your tour start, and where do we get tickets.

I've told you before, and I'll tell you again, your stuff is really good. This is the kind of music people pay to come hear. So the question is, when does your tour start, and where do we get tickets.

What he said. Both sides of the equation are there: 1) the song and the performance; and 2) the recording and the mix.

Great stuff!

This is a really fine production...

I remember hearing tracks of yours in the past and expected just this kind of depth and clarity. I like that you waited as long as you did for the bass to come in...more impact that way.

I don't see myself ever trying to record music of this type, but if I did, I'd be proud to have it to sound like this.

well thank you for the kind words guys i appreciate it. i guess its a good thing that there are no mixing suggestions or critics so i'll just leave it as it...

thanks again!

hey i was hoping to get some help from you mastering gurus out there. i just had this track mastered by a friend and wanted to get a second opinion as to if he did a good job or not. it sounds good to me but my hearing is limited sometimes...

i updated it on my page www.myspace.com/dannysingmeasong

thanks in advance!

Back