New song (My band)..

sounds good. Guitars sound nice. Good dynamic control and they drive the song nicely. I'd say see what you can do w/ the vocals to help bring 'em to the front a bit more. Good tune tho and sounds like everything is there, nothing is hidden.

Good luck!
JJ

vocal is either low or clashing with the gits or both. It's close, though, and I listened to the whole thing, which is more than happens with a lot of tunes. :D

Guitars and drums sound great. Don't care much for the vocals but they do need to pop out more. I like the scratchy record player effect. :)

praga77 said:
sounds good. Guitars sound nice. Good dynamic control and they drive the song nicely. I'd say see what you can do w/ the vocals to help bring 'em to the front a bit more. Good tune tho and sounds like everything is there, nothing is hidden.

Good luck!
JJ

Thanks dude. =] I really struggle with the vocal track everytime I record. It lacks stereo fullness. I tried adding a little bit of reverb to it but I don't know what else I can do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. =]

chrisharris said:
vocal is either low or clashing with the gits or both. It's close, though, and I listened to the whole thing, which is more than happens with a lot of tunes. :D

Thanks dude! I'm trying to work on the vocal.

Greg_L said:
Guitars and drums sound great. Don't care much for the vocals but they do need to pop out more. I like the scratchy record player effect. :)

Thanks dude. The record player thing was a last minute idea, haha. =]

Oh yea. Just for experiment have the singer not scream the whole tune. Maybe just scream the chorus. I know its the (in) thing the whole tear your throat out vocals, but you might be surprised. Music wise its kickin.

Sounds pretty cool except for the vocals.
They are pretty buried and not understandable to me at all.
On this type of song I would personally go pretty dry on the vocals. I would probly try a quick delay with no repeat and the echo volume pretty far down if I did anything. In anycase I would make the vocals cutt, not broaden them.
Pump some more 3k and 5K in there, but be carefull with the 3k. To me with the vocal style theres no harm in having the tone be on the edge of irritating if it makes the vocals pop out some. Just don't go to far. might have to pull the guit a hair down;) Naaaa Just joking:D

Sounding good.

F.S.

Back