New Song Honey

Sounded good to me. I liked the banjo here, it worked well. I'm not sure how I would improve on it, each of the elements seem to have been recorded well. Maybe take the banjo down just a fraction? And I prefer a slightly thicker bass sound. I love how bright it sounds, but there seems to be a bit of a lack in lower frequencies. The whole song seems to sit from high-lows to high frequencies.

The volume was perfect, right at commercial volumes as far as I could tell. I'm not sure why it would have been difficult to get the volume loud in this song, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of dynamics

Great song :)

Nice. Enjoyed. I would like to hear this without all the reverb. The different tracks/instruments don't have the feel that they are in the same space and it's mostly due to the reverb. One little tip: On each track, turn up the Reverb Send so it is obviously there. Then turn it down just BEYOND the point where you can't hear it anymore. Do that for each track and see if it glues the song together.

Back