New Rock Tune - "You" (real drums remix) - feat. Joe Mizzi and Dave DeWhitt

Sounds really nice, didn't know it was a collab from here on HR, sounds pretty good. Nice feel and nice mix, like the clean distortion on the guitar.

Don't touch it anymore it sounds beautiful!:)
It's such a great song Brad, thanx for letting me sing on it!
Beauty lies in the simplest of things.....;)

After the HR song contest, I haven't listened to much of anything. This is the first one I came to and it sounds great.
I like the punchy drums. Good mix all around. I've got no suggestions for improvement. Nice reverb tail on the ending.

Cool man,

Ha nice job guys...simple and well performed just like this type of rock song should be.....and as much as I like your vocals on other stuff Joe, this is your home...

nice guitars Brad, and Dave..drummer?? on a rock song???

damned if Greg isnt doing a eurobeat song next :)

Thanks for all the helpful advice...I got the message on the kick drum :spank: I addressed it hopefully in this, the final mix:

Dude... Nailed it. Really, really improved the overall sound. Can hear the kick nice and clear now. Joey - I just spent an evening singing to a new song I'm writing, and hearing this makes me wanna rip my vocal chords out. I've gotta get me some vocal lessons.

You guys rock, and I've gotta say, Dave. Your drums sound great! Mix rocks, too, Brad. Yet another great collab. We really need to put together a "HR Collab CD" of some sort. I'd buy one.

Dude... Nailed it. Really, really improved the overall sound. Can hear the kick nice and clear now. Joey - I just spent an evening singing to a new song I'm writing, and hearing this makes me wanna rip my vocal chords out. I've gotta get me some vocal lessons.

You guys rock, and I've gotta say, Dave. Your drums sound great! Mix rocks, too, Brad. Yet another great collab. We really need to put together a "HR Collab CD" of some sort. I'd buy one.

Ditto for me on the 'rip my vocal chords out' ;) If I wanted to make you feel better I'd send you the steaming pile - o - poo version of You with me singing it :eek: But I wont. :)

Back