New Rock Instrumental (Jam De Boyee)

mrface2112

I'd love to hear what y'all have to say about this mix. Tonality, balance, arrangement, anything--bring it on.

Jam De Boyee

cheers,
wade

14 views, no replies. either it doesn't need any work or it sucks so bad no one wants to admit having listened.

mrface2112 said:
14 views, no replies. either it doesn't need any work or it sucks so bad no one wants to admit having listened.

You sure 13 of'em werent yours? :D

As far as the track itself, good playing , the only thing is the bass panned to the side, that's something that anoys me, but i guess that's just me.

Other than that i think it clipped a few times but I'm listening on hedphones so not sure about that

Polska_77 said:
You sure 13 of'em werent yours? :D
LOL.....well, maybe 4 of em were. ;)

Polska_77 said:
As far as the track itself, good playing , the only thing is the bass panned to the side, that's something that anoys me, but i guess that's just me.
actually the bass is right smack in the middle--one mono track panned straight up. maybe it sounds like it's coming from one side or another due to "space" left in the arrangement?

Polska_77 said:
Other than that i think it clipped a few times but I'm listening on hedphones so not sure about that
thanks! i gave it a little bit of juice with an L2, but the RMS level was normalized to -1 on it via Soundforge, so it shouldn't clip at all. There are a couple places towards the end where the lead guitar gets a little clippy though (slight grit), so maybe that was what you were hearing?

thanks for listening! we're putting together a few tracks--i'll be posting one that's a little more "aggressive" later today.

cheers,
wade

Back