New Rep Point Thread.

Dont hardcode your post numbers, that makes for a difficult inefficient system. Also, if you put it in hex and left-pad with zeros it's one less conversion to/from the registers. So.... What you really meant was:

<?
print("Post number " . getPostNum($this->$postnum));

function getPostNum($postnum) {
return "0x" . str_pad(decbin(ord(substr($postnum,$i,1))), 8, '0', STR_PAD_LEFT);
}
?>

right? Good god man, you wouldnt last a day in my department!
:D
The questions was, how to know when the top of the page is about to occur.
That depends on how your ‘posts per page’ is set in your CP.
The easiest way is to look at the post number at the top and add your post per page number.
All I was doing was trying it.
I learned that you have to F5 each you post time to see if the page rolled over.
Hence the two post at the top of this page.
Rep given.

php or some other kind of string-heavy web code shit

*vomits* I hope I never see another line of typeless Satan code you debug with F5 and alt+tab in 6 different versions of IE and 4 other browsers ever again. KILL IT WITH FLAME

.... I'm glad somebody's willing to do it, though! :p

I becoming real close to the edge of getting banned again. say la vie.....whatever.

Dogman,

Where'd ya go? Don't leave me now! I'm doing my best to keep you entertained until your sentence is fully served. Let it not be said that I didn't come visit you while you were doing time in "The Dog House".

Did I go too far, tonight?

If I did...... I won't do it again.

Screw Dogman and eveyone else who got banned.

BTW

Doc, if you read this.......up yours! wink wink

OLD! I'll have you know that I still have two good years left in me. Then it's off to the glue factory for me.
Glue factory? Probably not. Your wife might sell you off at a profit to Treeline, though. Treeline has a few stumps that still need pulling out of the ground around his house.

Back