New Rep Point Thread.

you miss the bug infestation that incurred during the transition period, people were running around screaming and flailing appendages, inconsiderately.

Hey y'all, hope you had a good start in the new year!
Haven't been around here much lately but I was busy preparing to launch my new CD. If any of you are interested in listening, downloading or getting a copy, follow this thread: https://homerecording.com/bbs/gener...joeyms-new-cd-angels-fall-317710/#post3572457

:):drunk::D

Hey y'all, hope you had a good start in the new year!

I was gonna say I was surprised with the 'Hey Y'all'-but then I remembered that you are a very Southern Mediterranean buon amico-I stand corrected Joey!
Thanks for the wishes for a good New Year as well-I am hoping to get back on track with some recording as soon as some home remodelling gets finished up. We had some major flooding and water damage earlier this Winter when a water pipe burst-but it's all going well for now and your nice words are very encouraging at a good time!!!

Si Antonio, you know us southern Mediterranean folk-a, what-a we are like-a.....!:D
Burst water pipe??? Did it freeze?? I had frozen water pipes a couple of times, luckily they didn't burst. Good to know you fixed it, bud.

Back