New Rep Point Thread.

regebro said:
It's obvious that the chicklets and the text doesn't change at the same time.

Could be that chicklets is points/100 + 1? But the text switches at like 50 and 150?

Carter, Ibanks and Zona Mona, how many points do yous guys have?

Rep power still seems to have no connection to the amount of points, but to years and posts only.
When I hit 100 points, I got another chicklet and my rep power went from 4 to 5, so I'd guess that rep power goes up for every 100 points.

Refer back to scrubs' chart:
http://www.homerecording.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1327107&postcount=41
to see where the text switches - you're right, it seems to change at multiples of 50 + 100's, at least from 50 to 650.

regebro said:

Could be that chicklets is points/100 + 1? But the text switches at like 50 and 150?

Rep power still seems to have no connection to the amount of points, but to years and posts only.
I've 44! That's a big jump from last nite! Thanks to who ever gave them.

regebro said:

I have 93, only 7 more untill the coveted double chicklet status

Rokket said:
I think I just got you closer, I gave you some... :D

Hey! I just noticed someone gave me some negative rep! :( Now I lost some of my points.... damn! :eek:

Sometimes, when I'm feeling really curious, I'll check who was posting nearest to the time that I recieved the rep points for that thread. It's not definitive, but alot of times there is a corralation between the two.

That sounds rather shallow, doesn't it? :D

ibanezrocks said:
how many rep points do you need to get another green thingy?
I think it takes 100 + points per green chicklet... and now I need +99 more for my third green chicklet thingy.

---------------------
ND... thanks :)
---------------------
Rokket said:
Don, I put the link to the song in the clinic under the collab thread... it's called "scratch track"....
Thanks... I'll look for it. :cool:

Zona Mona said:
I have 93, only 7 more untill the coveted double chicklet status
I just noticed them up there now!

Congrats!

And thanks for the rep points....

crazydoc said:
And you got another rep power point - I think we get one for every 1000 posts.
Thanks for the comment over on the mic forum... I'm back to keeping my ass down and my ears up. :)

Back