new pop rock song

Wow - it's loud.... that aside though, it's a good sounding mix. I like the arrangement a lot so pass that along to whoever is responsible for that. The layering of the guitars is super. The vocals sound perfect. Whatever you're using it's definitely working. I have no nits with this at all... I be pleased as punch with these results. Kudos to the band. Great 3 minute song. Two thumbs up....:D:cool::D:cool:

Wow - it's loud.... that aside though, it's a good sounding mix. I like the arrangement a lot so pass that along to whoever is responsible for that. The layering of the guitars is super. The vocals sound perfect. Whatever you're using it's definitely working. I have no nits with this at all... I be pleased as punch with these results. Kudos to the band. Great 3 minute song. Two thumbs up....:D:cool::D:cool:

Thanks alot for the feedback. Yeah, I arranged the song pretty much. Yeah it's loud, I like my stuff loud. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks alot for the feedback. Yeah, I arranged the song pretty much. Yeah it's loud, I like my stuff loud. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I LOVE the punch of the mix. Awesome work. Want to help my band out? We want our stuff to sound as glossy. Drop me a line if you can help.

blkdog7 @ mac dot com

Sample song we need to be punchier:

It's all in the mix man, really. Also, just throwing the waves L3 maximizer on it and cranking the threshold won't do the trick. You lost the snap of the kick and snare then. I know , I used to use it all the time and realized how much I don't like it now.

It's all in the mix man, really. Also, just throwing the waves L3 maximizer on it and cranking the threshold won't do the trick. You lost the snap of the kick and snare then. I know , I used to use it all the time and realized how much I don't like it now.

THat's actually a raw mix. No L3. :)

Again, great work!

Back