New Microphone

haarisa

I was thinking of selling off my microphones. Right now I got Marshall 990 and 991 mic combo and the Studio Projects C1 microphones. What would you guys recommend? GC says I need to sell those mics and get something more warmer for a professional[Im talking about "Platinum" selling artist recording quality] touch for my vocals. If you want to check out some of our stuff, its on www.newdynastyent.com. There, Some of the songs we recorded with our equipment[minus the remix of the Tupac song we made] are on that page. Please let me know what I should do. I got the VTB-1 preamp. I got ASP8 Event monitors. I got a ESI WaveTerminal 192L soundcard. Please let me know what I should do. I am still lost. People said its fine, but I can HEAR a huge difference with my mixes and how the vocals sound on my mixes versus a "Professional" mix. I want to get to that level, and I got the plugins[just bought the WAVES SSL 4000 series plugins] to do it. I am not sure if its my equipment.
**Edit: Also, I have an extra $1600. I got a P4 running Windows with 1.5 Gigs of RAM and 500GB HD.

recordingpro said:
you should stick with the C1, I think everything that Studio Projects makes is perfect for you.

eat a dick, bitch.

OP, ignore this troll. first of all, ignore those GC morons. "warmer" is an overused and meaningless term. also.."star quality" comes from the performer, not the mic.

If I were in your position, id get something versatile like the AT4050..that mic works on everything. It is a crystal clear mic, and does well on plosives.

BigRay said:
eat a dick, bitch.

OP, ignore this troll. first of all, ignore those GC morons. "warmer" is an overused and meaningless term. also.."star quality" comes from the performer, not the mic.

If I were in your position, id get something versatile like the AT4050..that mic works on everything. It is a crystal clear mic, and does well on plosives.
What's your problem "little, tiny, half inch RAY" did your boyfriend leave you for a real man? Why are you so cranky, did you get some sauerkraut stuck in your vagina again?

recordingpro said:
What's your problem "little, tiny, half inch RAY" did your boyfriend leave you for a real man? Why are you so cranky, did you get some sauerkraut stuck in your vagina again?
Welcome back, I just couldn't get used to the 'helpful' recordingpro.

recordingpro said:

im not cranky. I just like insulting you, you troll piece of shit. Cesscock would be proud.(that is if you arent cesscock)

Back