New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi peepz,

New since today, never been here before and am reading up in the forums.
Came here because i am developing a midi-driven control plugin for emu's eos e4 range samplers and am looking to find as much emu-headz as possible :-)
I hope i can do my share to make this community a better place, i'll try anyway!

Greetings from Belgium,
Hec

Hello! I'm Keri Shaw, a vocalist from Cape Town South Africa. You can find me on Reverbnation, Soundcloud, Facebook etc... the forum already helped me with my first recording dilemma (total newbie when it comes to home recording). So.. Hi!

Hi!

My name is VladBeatz and I'm a young german producer that lives in Spain.
Hope we can have fu, learn and make new friends!

Cheeers!

Hey - Jackster here. I am new to recording but have a boat load of original material. I am an OK guitarist. I am not afraid to sing. This world of recording is quite daunting. I am getting some acceptable test results with initial home recording sessions. Current problem is how to play to a click track or metronome while recording, without it ending up in my guitar track. Acoustic guitar. Good mics. Sonar Producer 8.5. Allen & Heath ZED 12FX mixer. Any suggestions?

hi Folks

Introducing myself...a girl geek...once 4 track analog Fostex user... but into PC DAW "Mixcraft" for a few years...

Girls don't just read Cosmo... so I subscribe to the UK "Sound on Sound" magazine too :-)

And now joined here... although I admit I'm a little intimidated by the sheer number of posters... and the way you folks seem to laugh into your beards at "noobs" (as my young son calls them...and me, I guess)

I'll play nice ;-)

Happy to be here :-)

Last edited:
Hi folks.

I used to play soccer, but then i took an arrow to the knee...
Now i'm a singer and want to learn about this homerecording thing while meeting interesting new people.
I believe i can also help in some music related subjects.
Have a nice weekend :)

P.S. How do you make an avatar?

Hello! I'm Keri Shaw, a vocalist from Cape Town South Africa. You can find me on Reverbnation, Soundcloud, Facebook etc... the forum already helped me with my first recording dilemma (total newbie when it comes to home recording). So.. Hi!

Hi. Do you know how to make those awesome African choral voices?

I'm a new member, I'm retired from an Army reserve band and have been a musician for about 42 years now. I play many different instruments Trombone, Euphonium (my main instruments) and also piano, guitar, drums and bass. I've done some live sound mixing with PA systems, but my experience with recording is limited. I have played around with Cakewalk home studio a little, but have recently bought a Zoom HN4, and loaded the Cbase software that came with it. I came here looking for tips, and it looks like a good place to hang out and learn.

Hello everybody, im new here... please to meet you all lads.. codename fenrir... hope you guys can help me learning about home recording... :D

Hello, I'm Awdur. I've been recording in my room with my laptop and a cheap mic for half of a year, and I'm looking for learning new techniques.

Hi everyone, I'm Xadrian (pronounced like Heydrian because I'm totally eccentric)... and I've been making music for a little over four years! :b

Back