New Material

johnfinizio@yah

I have been recording my own songs on a digital 8-track. Results? I believe the songs are better than a lot of the crap I hear anymore, How do I upload on this site?

i think you have to have 5 posts in order to post links. it may be 10, but i'm pretty sure it's only 5.

once that milestone has been achieved, the best thing to do is upload your tracks to www.soundclick.com or www.lightningmp3.com or some such high-res hosting site and then post your link in the mp3 mixing clinic.

lots of good people there (including myself when i'm so inclined to listen) will give you feedback. the more you hang there and offer critiques on others' mixes the more feedback you'll get. but you'll always get honest and constructive comments there.

good luck! i always like hearing new stuff.

Hi and welcome to the site. Just to confirm what drossfile said, you need to have 5 posts to put up links. Can't upload directly to the board. So get a soundclick.com account or any other music hosting site. Make your 5 posts, then go to the MP3 clinic and let us hear your tunes.

I prefer soundclick, but lightningmp3 is hosted by one of the regulars here. They're free, btw.

Have fun,

Back